Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Little Man

Sam today, on his 4th birthday!  
Sam last year on his 3rd birthday!  
Sam at 2 1/2... sadly, this computer is new so all of our pictures from when Sam was a baby are on a computer that no longer works.  He's grown up a lot even in the last year and a half.  

After all the family and company have left, and after all the parties are over, today is Sam's actual birthday!  My little man.  My buddy.  I can't believe he is 4 years old today.  I remember it all like it was yesterday.  We have been through a lot together, 3 houses (about to be a 4th), 2 states, a sibling's birth, and all that little (and big) stuff inbetween.  Sam was such a wonderful baby, an amazing toddler, a trying 2 year old, a mixed bag of a 3 year old, and now 4!  He makes me laugh and stuns me everyday with his incredible mind.  He challenges me to be a better mother, and a better person.  Sam challenges me in every way, usually good ways.  I know how to handle him, and I know that he is a great little boy, and he will be a great man one day.  I am so proud of him. I watch him handle situations and see him play with his friends, and I am proud.  I am proud to be his mother.  Last Thursday we went to Danny's graduation, and watching those 18 year old kids I cried.  I cried because it goes so fast, my baby is 4!  I thought about what Sam would be like when he is graduating high school.  I better not blink...  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sam! What a cute young man you are growing up to be...a 'young' man still so Sam don't grow up too fast and mom, enjoy every second. Love you guys!