Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Here's to you our Allie Girl! Part 3



You still surprise us everyday.  Last night you surprised me by keeping me up all night, although I'm blaming it on teeth and hoping it won't happen tonight.  You have only slept through the night a handful of times, but it is worth it.  You are a sweet baby and I love you...
I woke up Allie this morning with a picture!  
She loves her princess ride along toy.

She also loves her new doll.

One of the biggest surprises Allie has brought to us is the change that she has brought to Jason.  She is daddy's girl, and he is wrapped around her finger.  I really don't think Jason expected to feel this way about a little girl.  He obviously loves Sam with all his heart, but there is something different about a daddy and his baby girl.  Since I am a daddy's girl, I understand!  
Happy Birthday Allie!  I really can't believe you are 1 years old already!  Thank you for being my baby!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What sweet posts about Allie. I am so glad you got your girl...I know your joy...it's a wonderful change!:) Happy Birthday sweet girl! Hope this next year is filled with just as much joy! And yes totally different with daddy's and daughters then daddy's and sons! :) Its an amazing connection!

Tony and Ashley said...

All of those pictures literally brought me to tears! So cute! I am so excited Allie was a girl- I've never had a boy & I do want one, but there is something about girls that kind of softens you! Happy Birthday Allie! We can't wait to see you guys next month!

Charli Steed said...

Nikki - what sweet posts about little Allie girl! You had me crying all the way through...I know it's a shocker! She is so much her mommy I cannot believe it! I really am sorry I didn't call on her big day, but my only excuse is that I was in the hospital when she was born and I really haven't been too with it since! I hope you have a great weekend and lots of birthday fun! Love and kisses from all of us!

Candace said...

Hi Nikki- I ran across your blog while looking at Stephanie & Brian's blog. It's a great blog and your kids are so cute! Happy Birthday to Allie!!! I can't believe she's 1 already! :)