Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Allie

This is Allie yesterday, the day before her half birthday, but I had to take a picture.  This bow will make her Aunt Ashley proud!  
Allie recently has shown a strong desire for a sippy cup.  Yesterday I gave her one, and she of course, attacked it.  The first picture is what happened when I took the sippy cup away.  She is our little drama queen. 


I always have to have a picture of Sam as well.  He really is a great big brother.  He's not that into having his picture taken anymore.  
To celebrate Allie's 6 month birthday we went to the mall to get their pictures taken.  We had a great time, although after getting pictures Sam threw a little fit.  I think 27 years ago they called them a "Nikki fit,"  they need a new name.  Holiday cards will be in the mail soon.  

3 comments:

Charli Steed said...

I have the perfect name - call it a "SAMTRUM" then, he doesn't know whether it's a good thing or a bad one. That is funny that you reminded me where that term came from, about a month ago Molly threw a fit and I told her this momma doesn't do well with nikki fits! HAHA! I cannot believe that Allie is already 6 mo. that makes me cry! Bring her here! She will love me, just ask Macie! Her new name for me is MOMMY CHARLI! Love you all! Charli

Tony and Ashley said...

I'm glad she has an attitude..they're funner that way...believe me I know! She's adorable & I saw her 6 month pics which were so cute. They both look so big...please come visit soon!

Tony and Ashley said...

P.S. I love the bow! She looks so cute!