Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Jason!

Last Wednesday was Jason's 30th birthday!  I think Jason was having a little bit of a hard time with the passing of his 20's, so of course the loving, supportive wife I am, I rubbed it in as much as I could (of course I know in 6 months I will be getting the playful ribbing back 10 fold).  We went out to dinner with the family on Wednesday night.  Last night Nora came over and watched the kids for us while we went out to dinner with a group of friends to celebrate.  We went to a local Teppen Japanese place called Cho Cho Sans.  We had a good time.  It was a fun night to celebrate a really neat man!  Happy 30th Birthday Jason!  

3 comments:

Tony and Ashley said...

Tell Jason Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry I missed it! I thought I had everyone in my calendar but apparently I didn't! Hope it was a good one! Can't wait to see you soon!

Aubrey said...

yhi nikki, tell jason happy birthday!!!! Were going out to dinner with dad tomorrow, im excited! i can't wait to see you after Christmas! i love you
Aubrey

Thelma Hutchins said...

Happy Birthday Jason- sorry we're late!