Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas


Tonight we went to dinner with Santa on a train.  It was a great time.  Santa was really sweet to Sam and Allie.  It was a great night.  Bapa is in town for Christmas, we all had a lot of fun.
This was Sam's face when Santa was talking to him.  He was so amazed by the whole night (at first), by the end Sam was done.  
Santa showed Sam and Allie his special watch that shows what time it is at the North Pole.  
Our family before dinner.  It was pretty funny that Santa kept ordering Jason around.  He told him to get the camera ready, he told him to hurry and eat his dinner so he can be ready to take pictures.  You should have seen how fast Jason scarfed down the food after that.  
This picture was actually taken the night before at the Boat Parade of Lights at Ventura Harbor.  I dressed me and the kids like we were going to Antartica.  I guess I forgot we live in Southern California and it never gets that cold.  It was another fun night.  Sam is really excited for Christmas this year.  He keeps saying all he wants is a camera and moon sand. (The moon sand part is kind of funny because he has two containers of moon sand already that he hardly ever plays with, but he insists that is what he wants.)

2 comments:

Charli Steed said...

Nikki - LOVE THESE POSTS ABOUT CHRISTMAS FUN! I cryed! It makes me realize how fast time truly does fly and how it was yesterday that I was doing things like this with my little family! And it reminds me how much I miss you guys! Hey since your dad is there now...does that mean we get lots of time when you come home? I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!! I love you all! Merry Christmas! and travel safe and FAST!! love you!

Tony and Ashley said...

How cute is that?! We're going to breakfast with Santa tomorrow- wish you guys could be here! I miss you and am SOOOO looking forward to seeing you!