Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santa Time!

This afternoon Sam, Allie and I went to the mall to visit Santa.  It's become a tradition of Sam and I's to visit Santa on the Sunday after Thanksgiving (or the Monday after).  Sam is so excited this year.  He took his pictures of the past two years to show Santa.  We are getting excited for Christmas around here.   Hopefully we will get all the decorations, tree and lights up by next Sunday.  We haven't been home for Christmas for the past two years so we haven't decorated since we lived in Utah, I'm excited to see what treasures my 9 boxes of Christmas decoration have that haven't been opened in so long!  

2 comments:

Charli Steed said...

Nikki- so glad that you all had such a great TDay weekend! I love that Sammy took his last pics to show Santa! I bet Santa thought that was cool (if he didnt then it must have just been a helper) Don't post pics of your mom and Sandy running anymore it brings on a great drepression like no other you would think that I would be happy for them, but it reminds me of my limitations (just kidding post them I am proud of them too) I love you and hope you come HERE for Christmas! Love Charli

Tony and Ashley said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving- I wish we could have celebrated together! It's like we're missing half of our family now! Hope you come visit soon- I can't wait to see those kids! I know I say it everytime but they are growing so fast!