Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Thanksgiving





Last Monday we packed up the car and drove out to Phoenix to spend Thanksgiving with family.  We arrived Monday afternoon and had a wonderful time with my mom, Mike and Sean. We kept Sam and Sean very busy going from one fun place, Amazing Jake's one night, a big indoor climbing place the next, to another.  Thanksgiving morning we woke up early and took Sean, Sam and Allie out to Red Mountain park to watch My mom and Aunt Sandy run in a 10K Turkey Trot.  They did so good, I am so proud of them.  It was fun to see.  I got to talk to my Aunt Charli in the morning, we sure wish we could have been in Utah to enjoy her turkey too. We enjoyed the rest of Thanksgiving morning and afternoon hanging out with the family before we headed out to North Phoenix to see Jason's family.  It was a great Thanksgiving week.  

I am Thankful for so many things this past year.  We have been so blessed and are so grateful for so many things I don't think I can even begin, or else I'd never stop.  

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Hey Sis, it looks like you had a lot of fun for thanksgiving, i wish i got to see you guys, the kids look so cute, i miss them, when are you coming to utah? I know Jason is dyeing to go snowboarding!
anyways, i miss and love you, kiss the kids for me
love ya, Aub