Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Allie's First Meal and The Zoo


This weekend we had a great time with BaPa in town (My dad).  We went to the zoo, the Santa Monica Pier, and lots of parks.  Sam stayed the night with Bapa in his hotel.  He had so much fun packing his bag and saying bye to Jason and I.  

We started Allie on solid foods Saturday.  She attacked the spoon and grabbed the bowl and tried to eat the rice cereal straight from the bowl.  It was so cute.  I guess she was ready.  Sam got to feed his baby sister, and he was so cute about it.  

1 comment:

Charli Steed said...

Hey I always knew that Sammy would be the best big brother!!! You can tell how much Allie loves him. I am glad that you got to have such a fun visit with your dad. He is cute to let Sam have a sleepover. I love you guys and wish that you were coming to UTAH for TDay! Miss you! Love Charli