Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Sean!

I love this picture of Sean!
Sam playing with the big boys.

Sean opening presents.


Nama and Allie during the party.



I can't believe my little brother is 9 today! We are in Phoenix right now, having a great time (except for this cold that found it's way to me, I am not feeling well, yuck!) Sam, Allie and I flew in last week to celebrate Sean's birthday. The kids are having a blast with their Uncle Sean, Nama and Papa Mike. They are getting plenty spoiled. We have been celebrating all weekend. We are heading back to California in the morning. I'm just hoping the kids don't catch this cold I have.








Nine years ago today Sean was born! It is crazy how fast kids grow up. I remember being there with my mom while she was in labor. Then the craziness of the emergency c-section when they realized Sean was breach. I was so dissappointed I wouldn't see my baby brother being born, but proticol is only the dad gets to be in the opperating room. My mom made such a fuss they ran in with scrubs for me to throw on, and I made it just in time. Afterwards I stood with my baby brother holding my finger for the longest time, just looking at him. He is very special to me. Even though we are 21 years apart, we still are very close and now that he is getting a little older, you can see the sibling-ness coming out in him. He has started to tease me, tickle me, pull my hair. All the things that you would expect your little brother to do. We've had such a great weekend with him. Happy Birthday Little Brother!

1 comment:

Tony and Ashley said...

So cute! I can't believe he's that big, either! I wasn't there when he was born but I remember flying down with Grandma shortly after- you know how I was with those babies! Cute pictures- your kids are getting way too big!