Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Sunday, February 21, 2010

8 months later!

Holy Moly! I cannot believe I have not updated my blog in 8 months! That is crazy. I blame it on the move, and facebook. Which I have officially quit!

Things are good in our house. We moved and have been remodeling/ redecorating our house. It is finally starting to feel like home. Sam is doing great in preschool, and Allie is becoming a crazy little girl with very strong opinions. I recently signed Sam up for Kindergarten in the Fall. I can't believe he starts Kindergarten so soon!

My goal is to post pictures in the next couple days. The last 8 months have been very eventful!

2 comments:

Tony and Ashley said...

Yay, finally a post- I thought you had forgotten all about the blogging world! I hope to see more soon! PS, I can't believe Sam is going to be a Kindergartener- where did the time go?

Unknown said...

Glad you are back...now that you are no longer of FB good to feel 'connected' somehow!