Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Monday, March 15, 2010

Dentist Appointments


I really am trying to update this on a more regular basis. I don't know if anyone actually looks at it, but I like to be able to update anyway. We are home from AZ. The kids did great on the airplane on the way home. I was so proud of them. Last week we jumped right into all our activities. Although Friday we ended up having a sick day, with Allie being a little feverish, and Sam having a little cough. Today they both had dentist appointments. It was Sam's second one. He did a great job. His teeth look great. He already has his 6 year molars, and the dentist noticed some of his bottom teeth are already becoming loose. He has no cavaties! Although, there are a couple we have to keep an eye on. Allie actually let them clean her teeth too! She enjoyed saying "ahhh" and letting them clean and brush her teeth. She has 16 teeth so far.

I thought I would add a couple pictures from the past 8 months (that I missed on here). As for upcoming events. Sam has indoor soccer on Friday and Spring Break is coming up quick. It seems as though our months and months of either traveling or having family visit has come to an end for now. Ever since we moved into this house, pretty much every weekend we've either been somewhere, or had someone here. (Although I am excited a friend might come to visit this week!) We love the company.


Sam playing indoor soccer.
Our family picture taken around Christmas.



No comments: