Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The rest of the weekend...

After spending some time with Jason's family, we headed out to Mesa.  We had a busy time out there as well.  It's fun to see the kids all play together.  Sean is such a good uncle.  Sam follows his every move, and he is really sweet with Allie.  On Sunday Jason and I headed out to our friends wedding out in Queen Creek (for those of you not familiar with Phoenix, it is as far South East as you can go!)  We had a great time catching up with old friends.  It was a great night out as well.  Jason and I stayed out that way and my mom watched the kids for us overnight.  It was the first time I left Allie overnight.  There is reason #5 on my list of why I would like to live in Phoenix.  Babysitters!  


Uncle Sean, Sam and Allie playing together.  
Allie loved splashing in the pool.  
Our serious little Sam was so intent on spraying that huge pool noodle water gun!  
I can't believe I didn't get any pictures from Marcus' wedding.  Here I am before we left.  It was a really fun night!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marcus Hall got married?? Really?? Good for him. Do you like his wife?? Great pictures from your trip! We are going to try to make it down there for Halloween maybe...we shall see how things go. It's hard to plan things that far out, but we try! :) Love ya