Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One of Allie's favorite past times, blowing raspberries.  It's especially fun when you have a mouth full of food.  
I thought this was a cute picture that captures her little budding personality.  If your wondering why I don't put those head band bows on her any longer, this picture explains that as well.  There are places on her head that hair does not grow because for the first 9 months of her life I wanted those bows on her head.  
Here is our little trouble maker in action.  Raiding a cupboard I accidently left open.  She is already keeping me on my toes.
Sam did a great job in karate today.  He earned his second strip on his white belt.  He is really loving karate.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Goodness she is growing up...look at her...what a cutie! Glad Sam is doing well in Karate. Kyler LOVED it. He misses it so much...maybe one day when things settle a little we can put him back in. I think it is great for their discipline and self-esteem. Are you guys trying to buy a house in Cali?? Love and miss ya!